It is an open secret that SnapChat & Bitmoji are already a favorite among the younger population. Soon after getting popular, Snapchat bought the company that owned Bitmoji in 2016 and further enhanced the platform’s fun factor. In July 2019, the Snapchat team added the Bitmoji feature that you can now use while chatting or as stickers.
For those living under the rock, Snapchat is a fun social networking platform for youngsters. It improvised the new functions inspired by Bimoji’s features. Now you can enjoy the Bitmoji sticker on Snapchat apps, which has made the service even more enjoyable. Therefore, what if, there is a fun way to use both these apps together? This is where we come in. so now, let’s learn how to join Bitmoji & Snapchat accounts together into one. So, here are the instructions to use Snapchat and Bitmoji together.
How to Connect Snapchat & Bitmoji Accounts?
If you want to connect Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts, then pursue the instruction given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Snapchat application on your device.
- After that, you should select the small button on the upper left-hand side to launch the Home screen.
- Then locate the Settings button on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate to the Bitmoji section beneath My account.
- You will see a new window launch, viewing a Create Bitmoji icon.
- When you see the Bitmoji app on your screen, then select the Create with Snapchat option.
- Also, you have a choice of capturing a selfie to make the Bitmoji more accurate.
- Once you create the Bitmoji, you will be asked to link the applications.
- Then select Agree and choose Connect.
- Now, You will receive a notification on your screen that says ‘Congrats the apps have been successfully linked.
How to Edit Bitmoji Characters?
If you want to edit the Bitmoji character, then you can follow the provided steps.
- Get started by going to the Bitmoji wherever the ghost once was in the upper left-hand side of the Snapchat’s screen.
- Go to the Settings icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.You should select Bitmoji within the menu, which will show.
- Now, according to what you would like to do, select Change My Outfit or Edit My Bitmoji.
How to add Bitmoji Characters to Snapchat?
If you want to add Bitmoji character to a snap, then pursue the instruction given below.
- Make a new snap- you should be able to add Bitmoji to videos and pictures.
- If you select the Stickers tab, then swipe the left side because it will disclose the applicable stickers of Bitmoji.
- Navigate to Bitmoji you want to use and put it anywhere o the snap.
- Now, when you would like to add extra Bitmoji, get back to the Stickers and repeat the method.
How to Locate Friendmoji Stickers?
If you want to locate Friendmoji stickers, then you can follow the provided steps.
- Firstly, you have to select a friend and then launch the chatbox.
- Then go to Sticker Picker. You will locate it on the bottom menu.Now, when you can’t locate an option, carry on moving down to view more.
How to modify Avatars & Select Friend to Share Bitmoji with Them
If you want to modify avatars and select friends to share Bitmoji with them, then pursue the instruction given below.
- First and foremost, go to Group Chat and select a smiley face.
- After that, select whichever Friendmoji characters and press.
- You will see a list of friend’s Bitmoji appear on your screen.
- Now, select any friend within the list, and you have to wait for it to refresh.
This was a point to point guide for linking your accounts. For any more queries or issues, leave in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more, Take Care and Stay Safe.