At the end of the day, the purpose of our current fast life is to get a job and settle down. We don’t want to think like that always but this is the reality. When it comes to getting a job, we have to be a lot concerned about what path we are going to choose. There is a lot of opportunity hanging upon us but all the opportunities we don’t desire. Also, we have different characteristics that also influence your choice for a job. Soft product manufacturing as an industry is very big and versatile and we are here to compare if consumer non-durables is a good career path or not. So let’s not take more time and let’s dive in.
What is a consumer non-durables product? :
In general, these are products that have a shorter lifespan than 3 years. Let me just make it more clear for you. These products are tending to be not sustainable after 3 years and they are named as it is, because they are compared to consumer durables products. Consumer durable product has more span than 3 years.
It does not necessarily have to be years it is just a number to classify goods more differently than others. Some common examples of consumer durables are automobiles, houses, domestic appliances, furniture, etc. while garments, medicine, food products, cosmetics, and beverages come under this category. The timeline is not the only thing that is different between these two kinds of products. Consumer durable products are mainly for investment purposes, they are said to be hard products and they can be rented for further use and they are not used for consumption. Like a house. On another hand, consumer non-durable products are product which has a shorter lifespan and that is why they are called soft goods. The main purposes of these products are for consumption and they cannot be rented by others for additional use. Now, that we know a lot about this industry let’s just calculate if this field is a good career path or not.
The best-paying jobs in consumer Non-durables:
EltaMD PM Therapy Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Food and Beverage Manufacturing:
Food is the basic need of people. And the need of this industry will always be a priority. If you are thinking about a job that will provide you with the most amount of security then the food and beverage industry can give you that. And not only are the security the availability and the salary also very desirable. If you feel passionate about this stuff just go for the opportunity.
- Quality & Food Safety director (Just over 90,000/year)
- Flavorist ($97,000 to $155,000/year)
- Food scientists ($55,000 to $87,000/year)
- Food managers ($80,000 to $110,000/year)
- Value chain and logistics specialists ($65,000 to $80,000/year)
- Product designers ($73,000 to $106,000/year)
The mighty of all businesses. This is the industry that is on a ruling position for a lot of time and this is the industry that is so rich and very much ahead of time. It has a job for so many kinds of people. People with a medical background, people with finance and advertising experiences. And this is one thing that these industries are not going anywhere they are here to rule. If you like research stuff, go for this job. This industry is growing at a high speed. And we are very optimistic about this consumer non-durables are a good career path.
- Pharmaceutical financial analysts ($70,000 to $85,000)
- Pharmaceutical sales representative ($75,000 to $90,000)
- Research scientist ($105,000 to $120,000)
- Drug manufacturer ($115,000 to $130,000)
- Biotechnology consultant ($130,000 to $150,000)
Cosmetics industries are touching a new high rise right now. Although it has a narrow consumer point still the value of these industries is growing like crazy. And recent years we have seen that with our own eyes. And there is some great cope for people who want to shine in creative business. If you feel that this is for you then make the best decision of your life and get yourself into one of these industries.
- Quality Operations Manager ($50,000 to $60,000)
- Chemical operations manager ($70,000 to $80,000)
- Cosmetic Research Scientist or Makeup chemist ($80,000 to $105,000)
Fashion is something that will be in everyone’s heart as always. So it is one of the most important necessities for people. This industry is for creatively intellectual people. If you are one of these then this field will be a great opportunity for you.
- Fashion merchandise buyer ($125,000 or higher)
- Design Director ($170,000 to $180,000)
- Apparel Creative Director ($180,000 to $200,000)
The footwear industry
Footwear is the most crucial for everyday spending. We cannot think about going outside without a shoe and that is what makes this industry a potent one. Because whatever the reason is people will buy new pairs of shoes now and then. If you have the background for this kind of stuff then go for one of those because the opportunity is huge.
Welch’s Fruit Snacks
- Innovation Engineer ($75,000 to $113,000)
- Shoe designer ($75,000 to $88,000)
- Shoe merchandise buyer ($50,000 to $70,000)
- Visual merchandiser ($50,000 to $65,000)
Agricultural Products and Equipment Production:
Agriculture is one of the very ancient procedures to make us food. And how much the world will grow we have to come to the nature for food. And that is why we will need the equipment as well. This industry also holds an equal significance to food industries. It is a great corporation for a great career.
- Agricultural economist ($77,000 to $85,000)
- Agricultural biochemist ($56,000 to $76,000)
- Agricultural operations manager ($59,000 to $140,000)
- Environmental Engineer ($92,000 to $120,000)
- Agriculture lawyer ($72,000 to $160,000)
Paper manufacturing g is one of the oldest art of all time. And to date, we need this. Because from office to our house we need paper to work with. And that is the strength of these corporations. There are a lot of great opportunities we have listed for you here;
- Digester operators ($45,000 to $58,000)
- Beater engineer ($36,000 to $66,000)
- Paper chemist ($73,000 to $82,000)
Plastic is an enemy of ours. But we cannot deny that it is not a need for people. Plastic is made as the most sustainable material but we have misused it and now we are in a very hard situation. But still plastic is a very necessary material and there are a lot of opportunities in there. Once you have entered the path you will realize that these corporations are a good career path.
- Supplier Quality Engineer ($87,000 to $120,000)
- Blowmold Supervisor ($70,000 to $90,000)
- Senior manufacturing engineer ($100,000 to $140,000)
Oil and Gas Sector:
Some countries are run by this kind of corporation and we don’t need to elaborate on how potent this business is. Here are some great opportunities listed.
- Petroleum geologist ($70,500 to $85,000)
- Drilling engineer ($75,000 to $100,000)
- Director of safety ($85,000 to $110,000)
- Lease purchase operator ($100,000 to $120,000)
All the opportunities we have been talked about are the greatest of their own. But the main issue here is what is looking feasible to you. If you want to go for a company that is for mass production and fast work then go for those. If you want to be creative then choose those fields. End of the day, it is your life and your decision.
Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier for Home
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
What are the highest-paying careers?
Physical, surgeon, chief executive, psychotics, and judges are one of the highest-paid careers.
What is the highest-paid profession outside of healthcare?
There are judges, marketing officers, engineers and so much more there.
Are high-paying jobs important to you?
We choose our career according to our passion but the foremost important thing is the money. So naturally, good pay is important and it matters for everyone.